Monday, November 7, 2011

Pure Love & Joy

I love you all so much! Thanks for all your wonderful letters :) I'm trying so hard to keep in more personal touch by writing one of you each week... but then I find out that my time to write the rest of you is run out (I wrote to Jake this week). Please forgive me! I'm still trying to get a handle on it. But just know that I love you and am praying for you! Mom, you're doing SO good on your classes! I know the Lord is blessing you, expecially because you seek the extra help from His hand. Thanks, dad, for praying for mom :) I know you're such a foundation of faith for the family. Jake and Jordan--when you get to be experts at pool, please dont cream me when I get home, ok? Or at least teach me your skills :P Adam, I hope you're healthy and safe. I hope to hear from you sometime soon.

I've experienced SOOOO much joy this week as I've been spending more time with my recent convert, Zhou jie mei. She's helped us teach a few other investigators, and she's been coming on wednesday nights (while we're teaching English) to do family history work. I am simply blown away at her enthusiasm for learning and serving in the gospel. On Sunday in Relief Society when everyone in the room said what their biggest hope was she said, "To help these two missionaries to share the gospel, and to help my own family enjoy the blessings of the gospel too." OH! How my heart leaped in pure joy at that comment! I've often reflected at the purelove and joy that I've experienced as my recent converts really take hold of the fulness of the gospel. Whenever I just LOOK at them, I'm filled with this immense joy and love! Being a missionary is such a blessing, and will be for the rest of my life.

I love you all SOOOO much and I hope that the weather isn't too miserable. I wish I could let you borrow some of the pleasant weather here :) Keep being faithful--that's what matters most.

All my love,
Sister Morey 

No comments:

Post a Comment