Monday, February 27, 2012

The Final Stretch

Oh my goodness, I really CANNOT believe this is my last move-call! How on earth does that happen? It seems like just yesterday I was on the plane coming here... and ZIP! But, exciting things are happening in GangShan!! Guess what?  I have a new companion! Sister Watterson is the daughter of the  last, last TaiZhong Mission President, and I just love her to pieces.  I wish I could tell you so much more about her, but due to a little adventure today (we got on the wrong train, missed our stop and then didn't get back to our area until an hour and a 1/2 before we need to start proselyting! Oops!)  I don't have much time to write. But, I'm so lucky to have her as my companion, especially for this final stretch. She's incredible, and I know it's going to be one of the most amazing move-calls ever.   Also, another companionship of Elders got added to our ward, so now there's 6 missionaries here, serving in the SAME ward!! This ward is so amazing, and it's going to grow SO much because of their faith  and the hard work of 6 missionaries laboring for them. A funny thing is that our new District Leader was in my district as a trainee, so he's seen me serve  from the beginning to the end! So crazy! But anyway, it's going to be way fun to have the addition to our district and ward.  :)
 
Another cool thing is that  my companion just moved to   Dong Hai/Feng Jia  (my second area ) to be companions with Sister Fleming!! AHHH It's so crazy! So, I got to call Sister Fleming yesterday to get all the information for the move, and I asked her about some situations of my recent converts there, and the most amazing thing is that the Peng Family is going to the temple on March 10th.... in 12 DAYS!!  And I get to go with them!! Oh my goodness, I cannot wait! It's going to be the happiest day of my entire mission, seriously. Anyway, I am just so incredibly happy, and it's going to be the best move-call of my entire mission. I wish I had more time to write all the miracles that have been happening, but I'll just have to wait until next week to tell you all the amazing ones that are going to happen!!!!
 
I just love being a missionary! I love each of you SOOOO much! Hang in for the final stretch!
 
All my love,
Sister Morey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment